| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Southport, Nc in May is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Southport, Nc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Southport, Nc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Southport, Nc:
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) NNW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) WNW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) WNW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) WSW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) WSW
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) SW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) N
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) N
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.9 miles) NNE