| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Southport, Nc in March is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry. Circa 112.8mm (4.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Southport, Nc March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Southport, Nc, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Southport, Nc:
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 240.3 kms (149.3 miles) NNW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 219.5 kms (136.4 miles) NNW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) WNW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) WNW
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) W
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) WSW
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 224.7 kms (139.6 miles) WSW
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) SW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) N
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) N
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 30.3 kms (18.9 miles) NNE